We are a friendly practice with attractive offices in Belfast and Derry/Londonderry and we offer a supportive high quality working environment. We have completed some of the most prominent projects in Northern Ireland, and our portfolio includes the new DAERA Headquarters in Ballykelly, visitor centres at Crumlin Road Gaol and Enniskillen Castle and the National Stadium at Windsor Park. Our current projects include a significant number of schools, major leisure facilities for Derry/Londonderry and Strabane and a new distillery/visitor centre at Ebrington.
We are currently seeking staff based in our Derry/Londonderry office. If any of these positions are of interest we would love to hear from you.
We are seeking applications from a self-motivated technologist with:
- In-depth understanding of the Building Regulations
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and ideally Revit
- Strong detailing abilities
- Ability to produce high quality working drawings
- Experience with NBS
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
The position would suit HND or Architectural Technology graduates with a minimum of two years’ experience in practice. There would be an opportunity to progress membership with CIAT under a dedicated supervisor.
Site-based technical staff / Clerk of Works at sites in Derry/Londonderry, Omagh and the PassivHaus Premium Erne Campus in Enniskillen
We are seeking applications from technologists / Clerks of Works with a minimum of 3 years on-site experience to fulfill a monitoring and reporting role. This Clerk of Works service shall include, but not be limited to, the following tasks:-
- i) Arranging for any special inspections, component reviews or tests necessary to ensure that proper and adequate standards of construction are maintained and that all Works are constructed in accordance with the contract documents.
- ii) The issue of a weekly report identifying progress against the agreed construction programme, resources engaged on site, note of recorded defects, information required, general trends, observations and recommendations for improvement.