Design and delivery of 76 general and complex needs social and affordable housing units on a contaminated Brownfield site including:
• 3 x 6 person, 4 Bedroom Houses
• 19 x 5 person, 3 Bedroom Houses
• 37 x 3 person, 2 Bedroom Houses
• 14 x 3 person, 2 Bedroom Apartments
• 3 Complex Needs Houses (wheelchair accessible)
The project was completed in two phases, both of which were handed over on time, within budget and with zero defects. The scheme met the design requirements of DSD’s Housing Association Guide and Apex Housing Association’s Design Brief, and was Lifetime Homes and Secured By Design compliant.